Need a co host for listing in Los Angeles-Westside

Answered!
Marjorie240
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Need a co host for listing in Los Angeles-Westside

New to hosting. I have a 5 bedroom near Del Rey. 3 miles from Venice Beach.   Mid-term rentals. Looking for someone to co-host/ manage.  Thank you

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Marjorie240 ,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Since it has been a while, were you able to find any reliable co-hosts for your listing?

You may also like to take a look at Local Host Clubs near you to connect with hosts, who might be interested in your offer.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

14 Replies 14
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Marjorie240 ,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Since it has been a while, were you able to find any reliable co-hosts for your listing?

You may also like to take a look at Local Host Clubs near you to connect with hosts, who might be interested in your offer.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi,

Thanks for your email. Yes, I was able to find a co-host. How do I stop the responses or remove my post?

Thanks for your help.

Marjorie

I offer Airbnb cleaning and will co-host property

Sabrina1197
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

let me know if we can help. thank you

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi,

My name is Ashley. I am new to the co-hosting world, but would love to work with you. I have lots of customer service experience and would enjoy helping you manage your rentals. Please email me at

. I would like to have a conversation with you on what you need and what I can offer. Thank you. 

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Karina335
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hello Marjorie,

My name is Karina and I live in Venice Beach.

I have been a super host for the last 3 years in Brooklyn New York.

I just to have my Airbnb booked almost every day. 

I love hosting and I am Looking to find new opportunities in LA.

I am Designer as Well and I can help you in many aspects of your business.

Please contact me!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

According to your profile you don't have any live listings  @Karina335  and your previous host reviews weren't at SH level.

Hello Helen,

Please don’t underestimate  other people’s experience.

The fact that currently I am not a super host and my listings are not active right now doesn’t imply that I was not a super host and I don’t have the experience as that.

You don’t know me and you don’t get to judge my experience as a host.

I just moved from New York to LA and my  listings were located in this city.

If you want to give an advise you could do that being kind and respectful of other host who also want to contribute and support the community.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you read the terms of this community you will see it specifically asks those offering business services such as yourself not to use the community to promote your services  @Michelle3439 

This space is specifically for hosts and guests 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Marjorie240

I suggest you join the local L A host group and ask for recommendations for local superhosts - so you can check their reviews and ratings to help identify if they are a good fit for you.

You need a current host with experience and knowledge around cohosting services. 

Michelle3439
Level 1
Marina Del Rey, CA

I can help.

Hey there Marjorie! 

I would love to help you optimize your listings. You have a couple gem spots that have the potential of fully booked months. I would love to show you how I can provide value for you.

Hi,lwill help you become co-host.contact me

Jamie-and-David0
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi, I just stumbled upon this and I seem to live in your neighborhood, I'm in Del Rey as well, 90066. We've been hosting for many years and I am a super host. You probably have someone already to help you manage, but if you're interested in discussing, I'd be interested.

Jamie. **

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]