New to Co-Hosting

Answered!

New to Co-Hosting

Hello, I am getting into Co-hosting for Airbnb. I have no prior experience and it can all be a little confusing. I am reaching to get some advice or help from my peers. What were the steps y’all took to become a Co-host? What requirements did y’all take to become a Co-host? How did you become a co-host and find properties to manage? Anything will be appreciated! Thank you all. 

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you want to become your firstly need to host your own property so you understand how the various STR platforms work, STR regulations, how to manage cleaners and suppliers.

Once you've become a superhost and have learnt the ropes then you can research and develop a marketing plan to identify how you promote your cohost business @Jaylie 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you want to become your firstly need to host your own property so you understand how the various STR platforms work, STR regulations, how to manage cleaners and suppliers.

Once you've become a superhost and have learnt the ropes then you can research and develop a marketing plan to identify how you promote your cohost business @Jaylie 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jaylie0 , 

It is nice to hear that you are looking into becoming a Co-host. How is it going for you?

Did you have a chance to look at Helen's advice?

I wanted to share this resource link that you can explore to know All about Co-hosting. Hope it helps and wish you all the best for this journey.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines