What Hosts are saying

Hi I ne ed information on co-hosting I thought I asked yesterday but cant see an answer so maybe I pushed the wrong button I dont know what percentage to give her. I live far away and she is at the ski area lives on the same floor. She wanted to clean f...
    Hi All, Since 10th of January, i not received any payout from all reservations. All are in future payout but nothing done.I contacted several times the customer service, they said they have technical problem but nothing change and i am worried.... i have ...
    Ciao, sono @Claudio233 Chiedo un'informazione e un consiglio. Se una persona prenota per un soggiorno, il cui ammontare è superiore alla capacità di spesa del massimale della sua carta di credito, come si può fare?Esempio: Totale soggiorno Euro 3.500; ma... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am a superhost a few times over. Recently Airbnb changed the way they advertise the nightly rate by adding cleaning fees and their commissions to the total.since their commission is a percentile, if your property has a higher £/night the commission is ...
    STILL WAITING FOR MY PAYOUT House smile-inn Henties bay amount Ns 3724.80 still outstanding booking O** 10 dec - 13 Dec 2019 Magda** **[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Helen3
    It has been 2 weeks since airbnb has sent my payout yet my bank account does still not reflect the deposit!