Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

OSE short term rental registration

Chi4010
Level 2
New York, NY

OSE short term rental registration

Does anyone know how long it takes for OSE to give you an answer on your registration for short term rental.  I applied JUL 5. And still no response 

6 Replies 6

hi @Chi4010  :

I Applied June 6, and Only after Repeated Unanswered Phone Calls, and Only After Repeated Unanswered Emails, did the New York City High Paid Bureaucrats Finally Respond to me on Friday August 11. The Fee of $149. Dollars is Non-Refundable. And Time is Running Out.

Carlos.

Hi @Carlos300 . Thank you for responding. Could I have the number that you called? Did you get your registration number ? 

Chi :

No, I have Not Received Yet The Registration Number.

The Phone Number is :  **

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]

OMG, I applied on August 16th and wondering did you already received yours?

Yes, this is what I am asking myself too. I applied on August 16th and payed $150 fees to the City of NYC but cannot even see on their website if my application was reviewed. Can someone please let us know how long they waited on their registration number, thanks

María152
Level 2
New York, NY

I applied on June 9th and I’m still waiting . This is very frustrating, no way to contact them and don’t reply any email . I live here all year around , don’t host more than 2 people , apartment is not rent controlled and my landlord is good with me doing Airbnb . 
While I’m happy for others I feel very frustrated that I applied early in June and still nothing .