One of my listings shows that is not connected

Answered!

One of my listings shows that is not connected

Hello,

I'm hoping someone can give me some advice.

I listed two properties at the beginning of April this year and everything went smoothly. However, the third property I listed on August 15th does not show as "connected" in my listings panel. I use IGMS. Airbnb and IGMS both say that everything is fine, but they keep sending me back and forth between them. Everything on my end works the same for all three listings.

Should I just leave it be, or is there something I should do?

Thank you for your time and help.
Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 11.44.34 AM.png

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Jorge2382,

I just came across your post and wanted to ask if you were able to find an answer elsewhere? I did a search in our Community and found some Hosts sharing experiences with iGMS. It might be worth taking a look at those conversations and reaching out to them to ask about their experience.

I hope this is helpful.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Jorge2382,

I just came across your post and wanted to ask if you were able to find an answer elsewhere? I did a search in our Community and found some Hosts sharing experiences with iGMS. It might be worth taking a look at those conversations and reaching out to them to ask about their experience.

I hope this is helpful.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hello Paula

Thank you for your feedback.  I still have the problem. I will look at the theme you shared.  Thank you.
Jorge
Claire2400
Level 2
St Andrews, United Kingdom

Hi @Jorge2382 

Claire2400_0-1721654774318.png

How do you see all this information for your listings?

I only see location and status!

Claire2400_1-1721654888624.png

Thanks

Claire