Registration document

Registration document

Hi,

i received a message saying that I need to add a registration document.  I’ve asked Airbnb support numerous times what document they need but I do not get a clear response.  They want a document of sole proprietorship but I own the cottage with my husband which I’ve indicated in my profile.  I’ve send a copy of my taxes and a copy of the sales act but they say it is not what is required. 

thanks

Juliana 

**[Private conversation with Airbnb Support removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Juliana763 Just guessing here - Are they looking for some sort of document proving your business rather than ownership of the property? We never had any of the when we listed but we are not a business hence my suggestion.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Juliana763 , I have had to remove the screenshot of private conversation with the Support team per ourCommunity Center Guidelines , however Mike has asked a great followup question for the issue.

Have you had a chance to clarify with the Support team as well, of what they mean by registration document? From the screenshot, I identified that they have mentioned this particular Help Center article for your reference : 👉Verifying your professional Host account and business details👈 So it does look like something related to business details as Mike mentioned above. 

There's also another article that could be referred, but I am not 100% sure, it's relevant to your question. Sharing it just in case:👉 Finding your business registration details 👈

Keep us posted!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines