Seattle Washington, Ballard

Answered!
Cindy1195
Level 2
Denver, CO

Seattle Washington, Ballard

Hi! I’m considering purchasing a home in the Ballard/Queen Anne area as a second home to be close to my son and daughter in law. I’m wondering if this is a good area for an Air bnb. I am currently a Superhost in Denver and we are booked 100% April thru October. What can I expect in the Seattle area? Thanks for your help.

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You'd have to do your own market research on supply and demand for the type of listing you want to buy in the location it is based in @Cindy1195 

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You'd have to do your own market research on supply and demand for the type of listing you want to buy in the location it is based in @Cindy1195 

Joanne943
Level 2
Kenmore, WA

Hi Cindy,

I just saw your message & realize you posted this question a while back, but if it's still something you're exploring, I'd be happy to connect with you. My husband and I live in the Seattle area, he works in Real Estate and we're Superhosts. I think we'd be a great resource & happy to support with insights and answer your questions. 

Feel free to reach out. Take care!

Joanne

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Joanne943, I'm just going to tag @Cindy1195 so hopefully she can re-vist her post and see your message 😊

A quick tip for navigating our community: always tag the member you're responding to. This ensures they get a notification of your message. You can do this by using the @ symbol and selecting the user from the drop-down menu 🙌🏽

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you @Sophia !