Special Offers

Carol7031
Level 1
Riber, United Kingdom

Special Offers

Hi, I'm trying to send a special offer to a potential guest to reduce their price, I am making the change on the 'special offer' tab, but when I press send it's staying the same.  Have tried several times.  any ideas?

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Carol7031 

A special offer means: Entering a special offer price in the pricefield of the "special offer" form.

(The special offer form appears after clicking on the "special offer" button).

Not clear to me what you mean by " I am making the change on the 'special offer' tab"

You can sent 1 special offer to a guest. If you have send already a specail offer and decide to change it, then first retract the existing offer before sending a new one.

I recenlty noticed when reviewing an excisting (allready sent) special offer, it does not show the offer but the normal price. This is a glitch, the offer sent is still correct.

Nancie5
Level 2
Connecticut, United States

I hear there is a problem with this.  I just had a guest who wanted a long-term rental and I sent her a special offer.  When she received it, it was the twice the amount I offered.  Airbnb can't resolve this for me & I lost the reservation.

David8743
Level 2
Whitefish Bay, WI

Wow...I am having the same problem and getting nowhere with AirBnb.  How infuriating!