URGENT Withheld PAYMENTS

Narelle7
Level 2
Launceston, Australia

URGENT Withheld PAYMENTS

My prev message outlying Air has not paid me for more than a month did not send so before I write more to seek help I am trying this as a “test” email- please reply if you can see this? I am simply getting no where with Air

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Narelle7 

Yes, we can read your message.But as members of the community we can not solve your payout issues.

You need to contact Airbnb itself: Airbnb Help: contact 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Narelle7

I'm sorry to hear you've been running into some issues with your payouts. Have you managed to contact the Support teams, as @Emiel1 suggested above? I've also raised this on my end for you, and will let you know if I get any more info. 

Thanks, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Narelle7
Level 2
Launceston, Australia

Hi Many thanks to you both, I am a super host since 2013 so well experienced with Air Bnb my frustration is that the support team was not able to offer a resolution or even a timeline.  Due To my persistence I am now dealing with someone much more senior  and I’m told it has the highest priority. I hope for a resolution in the next 24 hours. I don’t think this is only me though which is why I posted this on the community site I think there must be some technical glitch thank you Narelle