Making a post

Lindsay468
Level 1
Osage Beach, MO

Making a post

Jenny, I’ve been asked to provide a receipt/invoice to my customer for 1 of her 4 night stay. I would like to post this question but cannot figure out how to post a question in the community forum. Can you please assist?

5 Replies 5
Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Lindsay468 

You have just made a post (in the Help section of the CC). Perhaps you thought you were privately messaging @Jenny ?

By the way, in order for someone specific to see a comment directed at them, use the @ sign and then their name as I did above. That way, they get a notification about your comment.

Lindsay468
Level 1
Osage Beach, MO

Ha! I definitely thought I was messaging her privately. The app experience is a little confusing. Regardless, hopefully someone Knows the answer or I’ll post it again. I tried to edit my post but not finding success there either lol @Huma0  @Jenny 

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Lindsay468 

I think you can't edit a post after a certain amount of time (not sure about that) or after someone has responded.

Perhaps post another comment here with more details about your question. From what I have understood, your guest wants a receipt for just one night instead of the whole four night stay?

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Lindsay468 You could just create a receipt for the guest but it is really Airbnb's role to provide receipts and they will only do so for the full stay.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

they can use their booking confirmation as a receipt @Lindsay468