Where do I go to see my superhost coupons ?

Answered!
Jon4098
Level 1
British Columbia, Canada

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Jon4098 ,

I came across a thread where other hosts were discussing a similar situation, and I thought you might find it useful. You can find it here.

If you're still unable to locate the coupons,  I suggest reaching out to the Airbnb Support Team for further assistance.

Please keep us posted on how things are going!

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Jon4098 no idea but your question should read ....superhost coupon. They only last a year so you can only have one at any time. If you aren't using them then do think about booking a stay in Ukraine. You will make a host very happy.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Jon4098 ,

I came across a thread where other hosts were discussing a similar situation, and I thought you might find it useful. You can find it here.

If you're still unable to locate the coupons,  I suggest reaching out to the Airbnb Support Team for further assistance.

Please keep us posted on how things are going!

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Jon4098
Level 1
British Columbia, Canada

Hi Paula,

Thanks.  When I go to the superhost section, and see the place where it says "see your rewards", there is nothing there, which is OK, since the coupon got used. 

It would be better if it showed the history of coupons and where and when they were used. 

Also, it would be better in my case if it said "you do not have any coupons right now.  Next one available July 1 if you qualify"

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Jon4098 ,

Thanks for the update! I'll make sure to pass your feedback along to the Airbnb team.

You can also provide your feedback directly to Airbnb, here's a link that you can use.

Regards,

Paula

-----