airbnb co host

Cody322
Level 1
Burleigh Heads, Australia

airbnb co host

Hey, I have a luxury airbnb in BroadBeach Aus. I'm going on holiday for 6 weeks and need a Co-Host to over look the listing while im gone and see my 5 star reviews across the board. please let me know if you can help.

4 Replies 4

Hey Cody!

I'm a co host managing properties for airbnb and zillow for clients in the US UK Turkey and Dubai. I'm working as a Short term rental manager for a company and helping them manage a number of listings from cleanings, maintenance etc. 

Please connect so we can discuss further.

Thanks!

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

That's strange - according to your profile you are a guest with no experience as a co-host.

In any case Airbnb asks people posting in this community not to share personal contact information and not to try and use it to promote their businesses such as cohosting and cleaning services @Muhammad-Hassan0 

Hey Helen!

Thanks for reaching out. Yes my profile is a guest profile as mentioned I'm working as team member (STR manager) for a company who has clients and we as a team  manage their properties. 

Thanks again for highlighting the policies. Take care!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Cody322 

I would suggest you join your local host group and ask for recommendations for local superhosts who offer cohosting services.