Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

seeking a co-host internship role.

Answered!

seeking a co-host internship role.

Hello all, i'm  aware many here are experienced hosts and superhosts, i'm a property management ethusiast skilled in STR, MTR, property arbitrage and many more. seeking a 3-week unpaid co-host internship for real world experience. Earger to apply my knowledge, I'd deeply appreciate the opportunity  from community members here.

Top Answer
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

There is no such thing as hosts offering internships to those wanting to get into the STR business on Airbnb. That's because what you want in effect is for the host to train you in the STR business for free. @Gift26 

Two options  1) do STR in a room in your home to gain experience and 2) contact property management companies in your area and ask if they have any job vacancies.

By the way didn't you make a similar post a few weeks back with a slightly different user name?????

View Top Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

There is no such thing as hosts offering internships to those wanting to get into the STR business on Airbnb. That's because what you want in effect is for the host to train you in the STR business for free. @Gift26 

Two options  1) do STR in a room in your home to gain experience and 2) contact property management companies in your area and ask if they have any job vacancies.

By the way didn't you make a similar post a few weeks back with a slightly different user name?????