we have 10 room Property with Swimming pool at Mamallapuram, India.

Bharathi3
Level 1
Mahabalipuram, India

we have 10 room Property with Swimming pool at Mamallapuram, India.

Kindly let me know the procedures to associate with Airbnb for hosting

5 Replies 5
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Bharathi3

Welcome to the Community! 🌟 What inspired you to start hosting?

I’ve tagged a few hosts who might offer valuable insights as you embark on your hosting journey:

@Snehal1 @Dr-Jayanthi1 @Dhruv51 @Karishma14 @Aasiya-and-Lubna0 @Deep730 @Amrita8 

In the meantime while we wait for their responses, here's a post you might find helpful on how to get started hosting.

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hey @Bharathi3  Vanakkam 🙏 Super cool and so much fun to have you here - Im sure airbnb is a DIY thing. Just create an account for yourself and proceed. I would love to help.

@Quincy can you connect me with Bharathi so that I can guide her through. But as I said the DIY experience is awesome. 

All the very best Bharathi and welcome to the Host Club of Tamil Nadu and Pondy.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Dr-Jayanthi1

@Bharathi3currently has a guest account. Once they register as a host, you'll both have the ability to connect privately via DM.

In the meantime, it might be helpful if you could provide some guidance on how to get started and set things up!

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Sure @Quincy @will frame out a draft and send it in here asap. Love it 🥰 

Snehal1
Level 3
Vadodara, India

Dear @Bharathi3,   Hope you have downloaded the Airbnb App and got your Mobile and e mail verified. You must be having Photographs about your 10 room Properties.  How far it is from Airport and Nearest Railway station.  Food available ?  I will like to know the availabality in January for 5 couples.