Add Payout Method

Theona0
Level 3
Taumarunui, New Zealand

Add Payout Method

HELP REQUIRED

I have been asked to add a payment method and have money to be paid to me . So I went to add a payment method and tried to follow  the instructions which i did not understand. Then I thought I'd added a payment method, (credit card),  but have obviously not! I did not see a place where I could add my bank details at all? other than bank  and credit card, I don't see any other way  airbnb could pay me? So I need help with this entire area PLEASE. I need help regarding the "add a payment method", (how can I add my bank details)? And if I can't add my bank details, then how do i add my credit card? 

13 Replies 13
Chisty0
Level 1
Dhaka, Bangladesh

Dear 

Good day . I would like to Add my payment Method. Plz let me know with full details . or Is there any presentation video than i can see and chage my sistem . Plz help me to do it . Take care.

Regards

M Ali Chisty(Governor)

Ken8
Level 2
Houston, TX

Good luck.    Airbnb does not seem to actually have any human who can help with problems.   Their system just suffles you around in circles.    I have been trying to add a payout method for over a month.    Different problem each week.  peace, Ken Jones

Try different browsers. I had the same problem but using Chrome fixed it. Prevously used Firefox.

Christine1
Level 10
Glenbrook, Australia

https://www.airbnb.com.au/help/article/126/what-methods-of-payment-does-airbnb-accept

Try also dave and Debs Community Guides for how to step by steps.

Good luck.

Laurie0
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

I am trying to add a new bank account. The page keeps freezing and never finishes. It does not show that it is pending or anything. What is the problem??

I have an account registered for Payout but I want to add another and change the default.  It seems that a second Payout method is not being accepted - anyone have the same problem and know how to overcome it?

Trevor31
Level 1
Oamaru, New Zealand

Sorry to hear that you have not received your payouts. They are ready to be sent to your Payoneer account it's just that it still appears as Pending Verification.

The Payoneer Prepaid Debit Card will remain in Pending Verification status until Payoneer approves the application and sends the card, at which point the payout method will change to Ready status. Debit cards are mailed to the users within 4-15 business days – depending on the country, the process may take 30 calendar days. Before the card can be funded, the user must activate their card with Payoneer. If a payee/host does not complete Payoneer's verification process within 90 days, the application will expire and the host will need to reapply.

I would still be consulting with our Payments Team, however, if you can add another payout method that will be helpful.

If you have any other questions, please reply to this email as this will go straight to me. I will get back to you as soon as I get an update.

Kindest Regards,

Cherry
www.airbnb.com/help

Hello.. recently I opened payoneer account in order to be able to recive money from airbnb.

Payoneer veryfied my account ana sent me the card I will activate once it arrives.

The question is..airbnb instead of changing my payout method to ready it asks me still to add a payout method, and after I repeat the procss is shoew me a message : ""Oops! It looks like you’ve already submitted your Payoneer application. Please contact customer support for further information"

What is happening? Please!

Thank you!

Vedran, how did you solved the probelm? I've been getting the same message when trying to connect Payoneer! 

Yes...i suppose its because my air account is in euros and payoneer only accepts dollars so the two couldn't merge..  so im simply using paypal that supports both euros and dollars and thats it..

We don"t know where to set up Payoneer account. Have set everything up and said yes you are ready to go but no payment system set up.

We are in the same situation . Set everything up but don't know where the payment section is. Weird.

Log on with your computer not your phone. Works great then.