Airbnb closed my account

Airbnb closed my account

A guest accused me of something that I never did and airbnb decided to close my account.

This guest and his group stayed at my place for 7 days and never complained about anything. A few days after he checked-out he sent me a direct message complaining about everything (all of a sudden) during his past stay at my apt. He was looking for some refund, he said. Since he did not get any money. He decided to accuse me of having entered one of the rooms to "watch her female friend sleep" while he was out of the apt. He mentions that she woke up and found me there in the middle of the room. The saddest part is that airbnb believed him and not me and, even though I gave them all types of expanations, decided to close my account and cancel all my future reservations, based on a lie completely made up by a guest. A total disaster. 

Is there any way of getting my account back? A place I could place a claim? Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks, Javier.

BTW, the guest's name is **** a documentary filmmaker (can be found online), just in case he books your place. I would never recommend this person to anybody!

**[Personal information hidden for privacy reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

15 Replies 15
Joaida-Joy-0
Level 2
Edmonton, CA