Airbnb multi-view calendar is not working.

Airbnb multi-view calendar is not working.

I have several Airbnb listings but unlike all other days, today I can only see 1 listing on the multi-view calendar. 

How do I report this error to AirBNB. 

4 Replies 4
Jennie11
Level 2
Quillan, France

I too have the same problem it seems to have happened when I adjusted the prices for the apartments.

Merlin2
Level 1
Gryon, Switzerland

Just tonight it has happend to me, three of my listings have dissapeared? any fixes or is this just a glitch?

SimonPeter0
Level 1
Amherst, MA

The "View Multi Calendar feature is not working for me. For about a week now, clicking on the link brings me to a page that only lets me see one listing at a time.

Makes everything painfully slow. Will they fix it?

Rita693
Level 2
Rochester, MN

I have different issue about that. In the last whole month, airbnb calendar in their app is not working at all, when I open the calendar in app, it turned off right away automaticly. I called airbnb customer services to report about this 3 times already, but still, they even didn't fix! Now I have to open my computer each time to check the calendar, and I have 44 lists, it is such pain for doing that every day especially when I need to identify my guest right away. Airbnb charged such high service fee, still couldn't fix this basely issue, really disappoint.

Do anyone has the same issue here?