Baby crib or cot

Jeananne0
Level 1
Queensland, Australia

Baby crib or cot

If I'm accepting children from 0 to 12. Is it my responsibility to supply s baby cot etc.
20 Replies 20
Don-and-Sandy0
Level 3
Pennsylvania, United States

My question is, how can I add a cot to my listing accommodations? I am surprised that cot is not listed.

Carlos1002
Level 3
Mazunte, Mexico

Hello community, Just wondering if someone has advice. I have 3 optional cots for adults or children to sleep in. The cots are single, cloth sac made, rustic cots that are quite common in beach areas in Mexico. The problem is that airbnb dose not give me the option to add a cot onto my listing, and right now I have it listed as "toddler bed" which is not very clear since an adult can sleep in the cot comfortably, and it suggests that these are for kids. Any suggestions?

Hayley231
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

We supply a wide variety of Baby equipment to AirBNB guests across the UK. From strollers/pushchiars/buggies/prams, travel cots, sterilisers, bouncers....we offer next day delivery too!

www.tinyexplorers.co.uk

Sally10
Level 8
Mill Valley, CA

I used to have a wonderful supplier Babys away She would bring anything from pack n play to high charts ect this is fantastic co all over USA Mu Guest love it 

NOWWW I'm supposed to be supplying this stuff ?

its getting ridicules 

so I bough a pac n play that s it !!! Airbnb is putting these nice companies out of business and expecting us to Store All baby equipment What next !!!

How do other hosts feel 

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Sally10 

Yeah Sally, these things don't cost a lot and it does come back to you in the review process.

I supply a porta-cot with inbuilt change-table, a high-chair, a box of childrens toys, (all of which were 'hand me downs' from  my grandies, and I even provide a choice of childrens bath towels for those 4-8 year olds that like to choose!. They can choose between Frozen, Toy Story or Star Wars 

IMG20230902142318.jpg

Little things like that Sally, parents really take on board and remember.....you made their child happy and they won't forget that! I couldn't care if Airbnb suggest it or not, I just consider supplying these things a good hosting aide!

The only thing I don't provide is a childs car seat. I even have a stroller around here but I find parents will always travel with one and prefer their own.

I don't charge additional for any of these things  and I find parents really do appreciate it and tell me how thoughtful I am. 

It doesn't cost much, those towels were about $5 each, have lasted through about 30 kid stays and have turned out to be one of my hosting assets. 

Cheers.........Rob 

Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Jeananne0 I  offer a porta cot and  high chair 'on request, also a single mattress to be made up as often two children and grandma or mum and dad and child will sleep in one room. mum and dad often move around in the night as do the children , just make sure everything has a waterproof. also when you accept the reservation then ask if those things will be required . Also chidrens glasses cups bowls and utensils as well as extra flannels and a basket of books toys and movies. In Australia make sure the tv is tuned at all times to ABC kids. Life will be easier... H