Hosting families?

Answered!
Adrienne234
Level 3
Corvallis, OR

Hosting families?

Hello! I have now been hosting just over a month. I had thought I would like to appeal to adult guests only, but I see in the trends for my area that families with children are looking for bookings. I love children but also know they can be extra rough on a place! Plus, I am thinking I would have to go out and purchase additional supplies to accommodate children (crib, high chair, non-breakable dishes, safety features etc), plus store it all! What have others experienced either only offering their space to adults, or allowing families with children? I am also currently not allowing animals, but I wonder about the pros and cons other hosts have experienced with this option too. Thank you for any perspectives you have!

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Adrienne234, This is a topic that our Hosts have been discussing in our Community. Here, I am linking the conversations related to the topic.

Feel free to take a look and let us know what you decide in the end 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Adrienne234, This is a topic that our Hosts have been discussing in our Community. Here, I am linking the conversations related to the topic.

Feel free to take a look and let us know what you decide in the end 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad