Can I read past reviews on prospective guests?

Mike685
Level 1
Flagstaff, AZ

Can I read past reviews on prospective guests?

Hello,

Prior to approving a prospective guest's stay at my home I'd like to be able to read past reviews on that guest from other hosts. I don't see a way to do that. I do see where a guest has been verified. And, I see where Airbnb indicates how many prior reviews that guest has received. But I simply don't see a way to read to reviews. Can someone guide me please?

Mike

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Mike685   Just click on the guest's profile photo. Then scroll down til you see the reviews other hosts have left for them. 

Thanks for the reply, Sarah. The particular guest I was curious about doesn't have a photo. But their profile indicates he was 'Verfied" and that he "... is recommended by 3 hosts". There's no way to click on this guest's photo, nor any way to view those host-recommendations. Could this be simply because a photo isn't present?

@Mike685   So it's just one of those greyed-out sillouettes? What happens when you click on it, nothing? You can request a prospective guest to post a photo before you'll look at accepting them.