Can't activate my listing

Stefanos1
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Can't activate my listing

I cannot activate my listing. When i select List option i am getting an error message:

"Your request could not be completed because of the following errors: Sorry, we cannot activate your listing."

I cannot understand why, there is no specific error description.

30 Replies 30
Phil8
Level 1
Fortaleza, Brazil

Same here.. cannot publish! Can anyone help?

Lilibeth2
Level 1
Stanton, CA

Hi I’m having the same issue.  Has anybody resolved so far this kind of problem.  Also I have issues on the page “availability”.  It freezes and it’s not going anywhere.  Can anybody help please!

Sørine0
Level 2
New York, NY

Did you find a solution? I am having the same issue.

Onur15
Level 1
Dublin, Ireland

I am meeting exactly the same issue.  And, Air BNB doesn’t care of it. This is ridiculous. Such a big company shouldn’t have these type of system failures. Even no one performs to solve it and look after. Shame on you. I have had enough. It’s really annoying now. May be, you don’t mind but be sure of it,  I’ll do everything to share my bad experience with people in every field after all of this perspective of customer cares. Thx (!)

Kuldeep5
Level 1
Jodhpur, India

I cannot activate my listing!!!

whats going on 

Miranda104
Level 1
Barcelona, Spain

Hey, I am having the same issue. but i was wondering if it migth have to do with the  code you need to fil l in that is conncted to your house. I have been getting pop ups to fill in this code. Can it be that? I anyone that gets the message the owner of the house?

Ori23
Level 1
Miami, FL

Hi I am experiencing the same issue for a week with an error but no explanation about the error is.

i am worries because of my listing is unlisted and deactivated how can I comply with guest who already booked. I am a nice family in 10 days on my place . Can some body from AIRBNB take responsibility to solve this matter ASAP . Thanks 

Son18
Level 2
Honolulu, HI

waiting for solution. have the same problem

ah okay. i got it fixed. turned out that i was deactivated because i had ignored my emails which asked for verification. after providing personal info, i was able to relist.

Carolyn374
Level 1
Sunbury, Australia

I have had a listing since Sept 2018 and have only recently logged onto my computer to find listing is not there, i am able to use app on phone , thankfully! Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks Carolyn

Willi3
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

same problem it's been 1 month

can t publish

can t relist my older listings

nobody returning my mail.

nobody understanding anything 

Juan878
Level 1
New York, NY

SAME HERE.. unable to activate my listing....doesn't work, called three times, nobody can fix it, nobody evem returns my calls/emails....

I can not get my listing out there and it's costing me so much time, energy and money.... at this point this company should have their s**t together..... what's going  on here....

Soumya5
Level 1
Indore, India

I had the same error. I am resident of USA and publishing listing for property in foriegn cou try and after calling AirBnB they have asked to upload verification I'd of the country I was posting the listing in. 

So please make sure that you update your identification id.

Francis1615
Level 2
Sabah, Malaysia

I’m having the same issue... airbnb support team adviced me to re create a new listing but then all the reviews would be gone. Sigh~

I am unable to activate my Listings, when i tap on option Listed, it shows me an error " Sorry, we can can't activate your Listing ". Please help me to activate my Listings.