Cleaning Fees

Cleaning Fees

I’m curious how much are you paying your cleaners to clean a house that sleeps 11 (7 beds 3 bathrooms) or to clean a house that sleeps 4(2 beds 2 bathrooms)?

3 Replies 3

@Matt-and-Tatiana0 I think this totally depends on the location you are, I have seen most people charge $100-150 and above while some people even charge less. You can also try reaching out to your cleaners to discuss what price will be convenient for them

@Matt-and-Tatiana0   In addition to the huge variable of location, it also depends on how many of the hosting tasks you intend to outsource to cleaners. A basic service will sanitize surfaces, clean floors, and wash bedding to save you time, but some hosts also demand cleaners who are functionally co-hosts - making beds, inspecting for damage or malfunctions, restocking all the guest-access amenities, etc. That can all get quite a lot more expensive.

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Matt-and-Tatiana0   The hourly wage for self-employed housekeepers in our area is now $30 per hour.  A 2 bedroom 1 bath cabin with hot tub and outdoor grill is a 3 hour clean.  A 4-5 bedroom house with 3 or 4 bathrooms would be a 4 hour clean for 2 persons and a 6 hour clean for a single person with a full exchange of linens  provided and the laundry taken offsite.  Add in a hot tub empty, clean and refill, trash bagged and taken offsite, lawn mowed and leaves blown...another $75.