Create 1 listing for different rooms ?

Amine157
Level 2
Marbella, Spain

Create 1 listing for different rooms ?

Hello everyone, 

I have 6 studios with the same capacity, look almost the same and have almost the same size. I wanna list them all on Airbnb but can't really differentiate them and come up with different titles/USP. Is there a way to do that on Airbnb ?

Thank you for your help,

Amine

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Amine157 you need 6 listings and I suggest you differentiate them with different furnishings/linen. You should also say in each listing that it is one of 6 so people don't think its a scam.

You could also create a listing for 2 studios so that you also get the market for 2 couples travelling together who might like to be close to each other.

Kim866
Level 7
Puryear, TN

@Amine157   You might just do a different color scheme in each room--doesn't have to be much just the bedspread or curtains--and call them the "blue room or rose room" etc

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Amine157   How do you know which studio is rented and which keys to give out unless you differentiate them?  Add a large picture or framed poster of a local historical attraction or beautiful scenery and use that as a description for the room.  You could also paint a single wall  with a distinctive color and use that to name each studio.   You would then be able to tell the studios apart, and possibly attract guests who will want "the El Fuerte studio" even if it is exactly the same as the "La Fontanilla studio" or "Bounty Beach studio".

If they are 6 distinctive studios, I would list them separately.   Then you would have good calendar control.  I believe you can also create linked listings that would allow for renting 2 studios to 4 people or 3 to 6 people (if they are in the same building).  It will take more effort on your part to do the linked listings.

My idea would be to have a system similar to what Booking does but thank you all for the input, very insightful !