Do I get to give my side ?

Melvin69
Level 2
Hudson, FL

Do I get to give my side ?

I’ve been suspended  for what I assume to be a misleading call from a guest who after 5 nights of a week stay decided to leave and the house was not good enough no more and not asked but demanded a full refund right as a tropical storm hit the area and they went inland.   Now I’m the bad guy and haven’t been even able to contact anyone from support they tell me a department is handling it and they will reach out by email.   It’s been a week and still nothing but my account is  still suspended.  I wouldn’t even know the guest had left but when I emailed them the evening before check out to check on them and how they where holding up through the storm.    Next day they had told me they left cause I had upset them     Doing nothing but what I thought they wanted.    I had filled the props in in my grill prior to there arrival personally and they said it was empty so I go to get more  after I told them I would 39 min later when I was getting more they said don’t worry I already handled it so I offered them there money back and told them I would swing by and drop it off.   Never hearing nothing back I sing by house to pay them back.  It was in my way  and I unknowingly ruined there whole dinner because I knocked on door to repay and  a fee other incidents they twisted around to make me seem like a creep  they said there was issue with signal on tv.   My wires are up in attic so I placed ladder there and wanted to wait till they where there before I started climbing around up ther but they took that and turned it into  they thought it was weird and accused me of being or doing something strange or inappropriate up in attic.   I only was going up there cause they complained about signal during a freaking hurricane.  Help me does any one know the best way to handle this.  I love hosting for Airbnb and take pride in my listing and the guest   I’ve gotten 8 terrific reviews 1 average review and I’m sure this one will be bad since she told me I ruined her whole vacation because during a hurricane I went to check on pool to make sure it wasn’t flooding out my house    Didn’t even go I. Just back porch witch I I stayed the pool area or back porch could possible be shared with me.    Their dog urinated  all over my place and because they had booked before Ii knew I could charge a security deposit or a cleaning fee they got me.    They lied to Airbnb and now I’m suspended of my account and haven’t even got to say my side.   Please help.   O yea they had said they search a long time and after days of haveing multiple places to chose from they chose mine.   Funny thing they booked twenty minutes after I had started my listing this year so with a 20 percent discount for being first three guest and 25 percent for staying a week and my inexperience in this née venture I’m trying got a 4 bedroom house, pool  5 miles from beach July 4 th week fir under 900$.   Going rate for similar places $1600-2500 for the week.       And now have threatened litigation for advertising I have cable tv (and I do in livening room and pool table room  just not in bedrooms ) for them not getting what I advertised.    I can’t be the only one who has felt with this Profesinal type of scamming or what ever it’s called but I’m ready to  give up I’ve invested a lot of money in upgrades to meet the expirations of guest and work very hard at giving them the best I can  with nothing but integrity.    What do I do???   How should I review them I’m afraid of saying what I really want cause of possible recourse from coustmer support.       Ahhhhbbb. I need help

0 Replies 0