FLAG SICK MESSAGES AND PHOTOS

Kimberley0
Level 1
Playa San Juan, Canarias, Spain

FLAG SICK MESSAGES AND PHOTOS

NOT SURE if I am on the correct message board but I am extremely worried.  A couple from Denmark enquired about my apartment for rent and immediately they wanted to exchange e-mails straight away.  I told them no that I was new to Airbnb and I like to stick to the guidelines always.  They sent me two or three messages going on about would it be private if she wore "strings" and then a couple of messages later asking if it was okay if her Husband wore them would it be private enough.  I tried to keep the conversation light and said it was private and told them a little about the apartment and she went back to wearing STRINGS on the beach would it be allowed.  I haven't heard from them for about 4 weeks and I have received a message today which is on the airbnb and it says in brackets SENSATIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN and then she said she had googled and found my phone number and then i have received a Whatsapp with her husband from waist UP flexing muscles (2 photos) and some sick sentence about strings again.  I am a single lady and this really fills me with dread.  I have tried to flag messages but I am not sure if i have done it correctly and am really really upset.  Please any advice I feel like they have intruded in my life and people like this should not be allowed on Airbnb.

2 Replies 2
Marcus0
Level 10
Berlin, DE

Flag the messages as "inappropriate content" in your airbnb message system and then ignore any further messages if they come thru.  Also block the sender on whatsapp.  Not sure how they found you on google as only your first name is displayed.  One though is if you have used the same property heading in Airbnb as you have done on a more open listing site connected to your phone number, this is easily searched, ie craigslist or Homeaway.  If so, change your properties headline name on Airbnb.

Bridget0
Level 10
Redmond, WA

I would also take the precaution of contacting airbnb by phone or email. Their account should be banned.

These people have gone from requesting to stalking. Block them entirely, don't respond anymore and continue to contact airbnb if they contact again.

Hopefully they will get the message and leave you alone.

Besy of luck

Bridget