price of the room

Warren0
Level 1
Niceville, FL

price of the room

What price does the guest see?  I listed at $100 Cdn and the site shows $77.  What does the guest think he is paying it should be in CDN at my asking price.  I cannot seem to get any response from your system.

3 Replies 3
Marcus0
Level 10
Berlin, DE

The customer sees the price listed in their own or local currency.  That includes prices shown in your general apartment listing as well as the specific price for their dates selected.  For example, if they are a registered Australian user, they will see all currency in Australian dollars.

Tanya-and-Alex0
Level 5
Sofia, Bulgaria

Hi there!

This depend on the currency the guest has set in his account. He can choose the currency from the drop down menu on the main site. Airbnb works with the current exchange rate (you can check this for example on www.oanda.com). 

Best regards

Tanya

Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi Warren,

I agree with what the others said.  I do not see your listing when I go to your profile.  Also, if you have a cleaning fee, it averages the nights with the cleaning fee in the price.  Also, do you have a discount for weeks or months?  This could also affect the nightly price the guest sees. 

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host