Getting started...

Pamela524
Level 2
Lakewood, CA

Getting started...

Hi, 

I want to list my home on airbnb, I have been using airbnb's for many years myself. My problem is I've owned my home for 16yrs and have STUFF! It just seems overwhelming because it's just me. I think,  well I'll start by cleaning/purging  the garage attic, then clean out the garage to store my excess stuff/furniture that I have in my house, Should I hire an organizer? Rent a POD to stay on my driveway? I need to hire someone paint my interior, buy a sofa bed(maximize sleeping space) in place of my sofa now and Clean, Clean, Clean! Does this sound right? I'm also nervous about someone setting a fire to my deck while using the BBQ (needs to stay on the deck) or someone drowning in my pool, or messing up my electrical pool panel (inside house turn jacuzzi, pool lights on etc) lol.

Homeowners with pools, was there any different homeowners insurance you need to get? Should I get a stager for furniture placement, or just do it myself? Also, I need to fine a place to rent or go while my home is being airbnb'ed out. I have a 15y/o 22lb dog. what do you suggest? Preferablby  I plan on co-hosting my own place (Cleaning, scheduling)

A lot to ask I know, I do appriciate any suggestions/help so I feel like I can do this! 

Thank You!

Pamela

0 Replies 0