What Hosts are saying

I'm trying to change my default account. I've looked up advice, and my dashboard doesn't look like ones on screenshots, and finding my account seems to give me trouble.Help please?Thanks Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have been trying, even with 2 different numbers, getting text messages and phone calls to be able to verify my number, but nothing has worked so far. Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi All We have had amazing positive experiences with all our guests with excellent reviews until 1 guest left early and then filed a fasle allegation which we airbnb contacted us about, they refused to share the exact facts of the complaint other than sa... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi i recently experienced unpleasant guests who wrote a really rude review..i did not get much support from the Airbnb case manager and am a superhost. any advice on how to proceedremove guests insults-basically they left the house unlocked, dirty and ver... Latest reply by Sandra856
    hi all i am available and looking to co host. I have a few properties that i manage/help host and am looking to add 1 or 2 more. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from youKay
    Hi - before Christmas we had three months almost back to back bookings, all 5 star reviews, and superhost status 4 times in a row. Since the beginning of January, we haven't had a single booking and when I searched for my listing within Edinburgh it didn'... Latest reply by Jo408
    I just listed my house for the superbowl in Atlanta. got 8 views that night and had 25 as of yesterday morning. I have not had one since per the app and website. I know I have no bookings or reviews but it seems strange. I hate that they have no direct co... Latest reply by Emilia42
    So today - just 2 days before my arrival - I noticed, that the host changed all pictures and nothing is as expected anymore as to the time, when I booked the Airbnb. Since I just looked up for the Airbnb yesterday, it happened just recently. Furthermore t... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, I had a booking for 4 people. When they turned up there were 3 males & 1 female. After the first night it then became 2 males & 2 females. I was totally new to Airbnb so didnt know how to take it. There may of even been more than 4 people at some ... Latest reply by Susan1441