Glitch? Where did my reviews go?!

Ann489
Level 10
Boise, ID

Glitch? Where did my reviews go?!

Woke up to my reviews missing this morning!  Anyone here had this happen as well?  Looks like the "geniuses" in Airbnb's computer lab are playing coding again.  😛Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 7.48.05 AM.jpeg

19 Replies 19
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Ann489  noticed the same thing on my profile too earlier today! Mystery.... 🙂

Cynthia475
Level 5
California, United States

Now that I looked at it, mine looks just like yours.  Looks like some sort of change since there is no value in the "what to work on".

Allie5
Level 3
Wellington, New Zealand

Yes I have found that too. Just spoken to a CS who said they would escalate question and get it sorted ASAP... 

Niel3
Level 10
Llanberis, United Kingdom

Same here

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

Yep.  The reviews and the ratings are still under "reviews" but under opportunities....I have a -*, for basic, superhost and for work collection.

I spoke to a CS rep who first just told me it was nothing to worry about? OMG.  And then later said they were having a 'glitch' because they were making a change.

So, we'll see how long it takes, she told me Monday...because she doesn't know if the tech people work on the weekends.  Okey dokey airbnb.

@Mark116  Ah yes, they definitely deserve the weekend off after all their hard work breaking the system and not bothering to send out a notification about it. What a bunch of incompetent clowns.

Susan1404
Level 10
Covington, GA

@Ann489   I just did a query posting about this very same thing.  Glad to know I am not the only one having this issue.  The -Star is meaningless apparently. 

Yulianna0
Level 10
Madrid, Spain

I like to see that “there is something that I have to work on” 🙂 Well, first of all I’d show the door to some incompetent people. If there is any glitch we have to see “sorry, something went wrong but we are working on it!” 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Ann489@Yulianna0@Sarah977@Susan1404@Mark116, @Niel3@Paul1255@Cynthia475,

Thanks for starting this discussion here, Ann. 

Thanks also to you @Allie5 for flagging this via our Support Team. 

Just to let you know, we have also highlighted this too on our side and the team are aware of this now. They are going to look into it further. 

I hope this is up and displaying, as normal, shortly. 

If you can keep me updated, that would be fantastic. 

Thanks again,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Back to normal, @Lizzie🙂 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Yulianna0. Great to hear. 🙂

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

I’m back to normal now @Lizzie  :)))

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aww wonderful to hear @Paul1255 , that was very swift. 🙂 

Thanks for letting me know. I hope this is the same for everyone else. 

I hope you are good.

Lizzie

--------------------

Susan1404
Level 10
Covington, GA

@LizzieMine was back to normal as of yesterday.  Happy Monday to you!