HOW TO CONTACT AIRBNB

Answered!
Jo308
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

HOW TO CONTACT AIRBNB

I am unable to change pricing even though followed the help info.  I change it and click save it comes with a your default nightly settings.  Anyone any idea how i can contact airbnb the 'contact us' just brings me back to a help page again. spent an hour messing with it.  thanks folks.  🙂

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

hello @Jo308 ,

it is not clear to me what exactly you are changing/saving. Normally it should work OK.

Also the contact information must be on the website, but for your convience it can also be found here:

Contact Airbnb - A Community Help Guide [UPDATED]

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

hello @Jo308 ,

it is not clear to me what exactly you are changing/saving. Normally it should work OK.

Also the contact information must be on the website, but for your convience it can also be found here:

Contact Airbnb - A Community Help Guide [UPDATED]

Jo308
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi I'm trying to change pricing and followed guidance only there isn't on my page what the guidance says.  I've also used the guide and clicked on the link within the community - the guidance says there should be a click made on'its something else but all it bring up in contact for somone i actually booked with weeks ago.  

Jo308
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

thanks for your help.  everything - all guidance ultimately takes me to the pricing page where when I enter a different price it will not accept and says 'deffault dailly price is null'  here is a screen shot that comes up when I try and change the pricce and save it.  This screenshot is AFTER i've entered the new price it comes up blank with this message.

Nightly price

default_daily_price is null.
Smart Pricing
Automatically adjust your price based on demand. Your price stays within the range you set, and you can change it at any time.

What is Smart Pricing?
Base price
£

Tip: £29
Nightly price
Smart Pricing preview
JuneJulyAugust

Activate Smart Pricing to increase your total income
We’ll help you set competitive prices that get you booked, maximising your long-term earnings.
Turn on Smart Pricing

Save
Cancel
Jo308
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Thank you for your help - I have been able to ask airbnb what's wrong.  thank you!!!!

Dale85
Level 2
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

I would like to know how I show one price on the Airbnb website for one of our six properties and Airbnb shows another.  There's a huge difference and the only way we caught it was a guest booked an apartment for 8 nights. Airbnb says they show the rate being 569 MXN per night plus they extended a 15% discount.  Our rate is 1135 MXN almost double.  This was a Christmas  and New Years reservation when we could have easily sold that room at our price.  I think Airbnb manipulates pricing and cancellation penalty rules that we set up.   We are going to cancel this reservation and book a guest at the rate we input, or Airbnb can reimburse us the revenue lost on this booking, the choice is up to them, but we will not pay a cancellation fee on something they have locked into their system.  If it is a technical error, so be it, but we shouldn't suffer the consequences.   I copied and pasted our pricing information directly from their site:                                                                                                             

Nightly price
Edit
Smart Pricing
Off

Base price
$1135 MXN

You are responsible for choosing the listing price. Learn more.
Length-of-stay discounts
Edit
Weekly
15% ($6629 MXN average)

Monthly
25% ($23408 MXN average)

Early bird discount
Edit
1 month or more
50%

Last-minute discounts
Edit