Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Answered!
Michelle1272
Level 6
Toowoon Bay, Australia

Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Hi

I am having trouble finding the green air bnb symbol so I can log into my host account.

I am also having trouble finding my property when I search for it.

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Please have a look at this article which might help: 

To ask a new question in the Community Center,  click below!

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

457 Replies 457
Adele384
Level 2
Montréal, Canada

I just tried for 15 minutes to log in as a host.

What is going on...

Nanette38
Level 2
Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand

When I click on approval/decline I can’t go any further. Very frustrating because I am unable to contact prospective guests.

What are you trying to do further after clicking on accept/decline?  You mean there's no place to send them a message?

I don't know if you're aware, but there is no listing at all on your profile.

@Nanette38 

Sandy360
Level 1
Madeira, Portugal

A complete Dead Loss......cannot even log-in from Europe.     However, I keep getting strange messages on my phone relative to bookings which are probably scams.   Very disappointing.

Mike2238
Level 1
Wailuku, HI

I can't find my listings to login

Colleen-And-Dave1
Level 2
Campbell River, Canada

TOTALLY RIDICULOUS! NOTHING IS BEING DONE, NO REPLY BACK TO SEE THAT IS HAS BEEN FIXED, YOU HAVE TO REPLAY TO THEM. MY CABIN WAS GOING FOR ONE MONTH AT $350  FOR THE MONTH THAT IS WITYH EVERYTHING WE CHARGE $250 A DAY, THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

Colleen-And-Dave1
Level 2
Campbell River, Canada

THIS WAS A MONTH AGO, NO CONTACT AS OF YET WHAT A WAY TO RUN A business! 

i hosted on various sites for 19 years and never had any trouble until i signed up for Air BnB.  Very unfriendly site for hosts.

Even i am unable to login. Despite several attempts n plus I can atleast search on my phone but not able to search on computer.  Everytime it's like Update your browser 

Mary424
Level 2
Alexandria, LA

tried to advise home base of problem, they provided 37FF74E2, and that did not work either. 

Hi 

Also can not find how to get into my log host account!?

As I friend looked and said they could not book the days they wanted...and they was not booked and they found it hard to find my place?

Tracey 

Carla1197
Level 2
Christchurch, New Zealand

I'm also having trouble with whatever is different. Needs to be uncomplicated

Carla1197
Level 2
Christchurch, New Zealand

Sometimes businesses pay IT  People big $$$ to so called improvements and  - turn out as disaster  - I run another Business with many sites - none as usurer unfriendly as Airbnb has unfortunately become. Just about to try again. Please help airbnb always keep sites simple. uncomplicated. no reason to have a complicated site.  

Hello fellow New Zealand citizen @Carla1197 and welcome to ABB CC from up in the North.

Is it on your phone that you are having problems trying to access ABB Login ?

Or on your computer as well?

I've had problems with my phone access for over 12 months and it's really annoying.

I believe some of it is incompatibility with Phone capability - Mine is a Microsoft phone and each time they do so called upgrades to there systems, that's both Microsoft and ABB they mess things up and "access" gets messed around.

I can't download Chrome or Firefox to my phone as it won't let me.

Clearing one's cache and resetting one's settings makes no difference in such situations.

As an aside, if you use Trade Me they have recently changed there website and the same problems have arisen there.

TECH companies need to Cease and Desist so called updates/ upgrades that are effectively kicking their own client bases out of patronage.

Not everyone is interested in updates to phones and throw away society...which is clearly what these TECH companies do - they are the worst offenders for Environment Pollution in the world!!

Let us know how you get on

Central To All Home & Location, Remuera, Auckland.

Trying to access my calander.  Please advise how?