Hosting in Costa Rica does that mean i can only get paid in costa rica...i have a Canadian bank a/c

Answered!

Hosting in Costa Rica does that mean i can only get paid in costa rica...i have a Canadian bank a/c

I am trying to set up my listing all done except for the payout part

I am hosting in Costa Rica....but I am Canadian and my bank is a Canadian Bank...i also have paypal but that is also Canadian will this be okay or do i need a new bank account and paypal account in Costa Rica....

Help please!

1 Best Answer

Thank you for responding Sarah....do you use your Mexican address in the payout section or a Canadian address?

P.s. funny i lived in Sayulita for 2.5 years and went there for over a decade. Now in Costa Rica. I do miss Punta de Mita and Sayulita from time to time.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Lin39   I host in Mexico and the $ goes into my Canadian bank account, no problem.

Thank you for responding Sarah....do you use your Mexican address in the payout section or a Canadian address?

P.s. funny i lived in Sayulita for 2.5 years and went there for over a decade. Now in Costa Rica. I do miss Punta de Mita and Sayulita from time to time.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Lin39   I can't remember and I can't find that info (like what I filled in when I set up the payout option). Isn't the address that they are asking for in that section the address of the bank? Not sure, you may have to contact airbnb to confirm.