What Hosts are saying

Hi all, I'm new with Airbnb hosting therefore I am looking for some help for my hostel. I got 14 beds but when I received a booking of just 1 pax the dates are blocked off. How do I list multiple beds at once? Latest reply by Kinga16
    Hello! I would like to know one thing.In Slovenia i have to give the guests a bill. I always write a bill with accommodation fees and tourist tax.But last time i noticed, that Airbnb charge service fee too.Now i am confused, how i have to write the bill? ... Latest reply by Alenka11
    I have been trying to find out how to set the minimum number of days a guest can book. Does anyone know where? I actually lose $93 dollars for reservations of 3 nights due to my costs. Does anyone know? Latest reply by Alice595
    I have called their office 's probably 5 or 6 times to tell them under no circumstances do I want the nightly price to be anything other than $79 a week night and $89 a weekend. One person assured me any "glitches" are taken care of and yet people are abl... Latest reply by Patricia1483
    Helllo! I am looking for a co-host in San Jose. I am a super host with a few years of experience. I am setting up a townhouse as two units and need help. I am setting up the house and have a cleaner who is reliable. When things work as they are supposed...
    For some reason I can't find where to include several amenities that show crossed out on my listing. I do have: Free Street ParkingWireless IntercomInternetKid Friendly But they are crossed out on my listing and I don't see any checkmark options for them ... Latest reply by Cherise13
    Hi I'm trying to schedule a new photo shoot for my listing (as part of the home report for plus). I keep getting an error message 404 when trying to access the https://www.airbnb.com/fix-it/ page. Did anyone experience this? AIrbnb support cannot advise o...