Pending payout due to company form

James1558
Level 1
Istanbul, Turkey

Pending payout due to company form

Hello ,

I started to receive company form since last two months . I did not pay attention due to doing it as person . 

And my payouts paused by Airbnb since 30th of April . Its like 5000€ have been pending but I am still guesting people since 30th of April . 

Now its time for Airbnb to pay me more as a apology or penalty . I hope they will understand really whats superhost means , guesting people without paid . 

Looking forward to hear and fix this issue . 

Best Regards

James Later 

6 Replies 6
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@James1558 Airbnb won't pay you more as an apology that's for sure but you can contact them and try to investigate what is the problem. Here are the ways of contacting them - https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/td-p/413245

Murat32
Level 1
Istanbul, Turkey

Are you working for Airbnb or what ? Not you got unpaid . Its me . Still guesting . 

Go that link and search for what kind of help you need . 

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Murat32 come on dude 🙂 I am helping you here, if you don't like it you don't have to be rude. We are all host here, there is nothing we can do except tell you how to contact Airbnb. 

@Murat32 

And who are you? James' alter ego? You don't appear to have any listings on your own profile. 

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Susan17 his rude alter ego it seems. I don't know why people get so upset when you tell them the truth. It's not like Airbnb will pay hom double just because he is a Superhost. 

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

@James1558 

Randomly, it seems, over the past several months, Airbnb has been requiring hosts whose earnings have surpassed a certain threshold (around €9.5K, or local equivalent), to register for an Airbnb business account, and will not pay out until you provide them with the information they request. It doesn't matter whether the host classes themselves as an individual operator or as a business, they'll still withold your payments until you either give them what they want, or if you're lucky and get a sympathetic customer service agent on the phone, you might be able to talk your way out of it. 

As for Airbnb understanding what a Superhost means - Airbnb doesn't give a sh*t about superhosts, any more than they do about any other hosts.