What Hosts are saying

Hello all, I am a new host here in brooklyn, I have booked my first guest(s) for this Sunday, A lady and her boyfriend coming to town for her birthday. Although she is verified, i have no idea who her "boyfriend" is. That was my fault for not digging furt... Latest reply by Barbora0
    I'm not sure how to move forward. I went to change over my home yesterday after guests checked out. You could instantly smell it when you walked in. Then I found small pieces of marijuana on my kitchen table and a table in one of the bedrooms. I had to ai... Latest reply by Gregory87
    I've indicated one of my listings as a farm stay (and would ideally like to list all of my listing as such), but the one listing I have tried to do it with, it didn't work. It says something about the criteria for farm stays having changed... How do I get... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Be warned fellow hosts: if you have a listing which is independent and self-contained, this may attract a guest who thinks no-body will see them bring in a second guest, or notice that they break house rules. We've just seen the back of a guest who fron... Latest reply by Kira32
    We are new hosts, and are having questions about our payout method. Whenever we receive above 100$, the money comes with some cuts, we initially were paid out 114$ and we received 94$ and recently a payout of 174$ we received 124$ and today instead of 12... Latest reply by Michael2566
    Oh my, just received a 4 star location review from a guest " I did not spend enough time to be able to judge the town but the location and setting of Chris's house were good." Glad he missed the nut house just round the corner, and the next day was the p... Latest reply by Thierry418
    Can anybody let me know how do I complain about a guest and how I can change the reviews that was left way too quickly?THe guest has not left a review, so I should be able to edit mine according to airbnb info, but it is not possible. I have no option to ... Latest reply by Yadira22
    Is anybody manually billing occupancy tax in their area through the resolution center? How do the guests respond? Seems to me every awkward arrangement. I would love to hear your experience with it and how you handle it. Latest reply by Patricia1660
    My host cancelled the experience but hasn’t cancelled it in the app. How do I get my refund?