What Hosts are saying

I have a guesthouse that has three guestsuites on the top floor, and we live on the lower level. Each room has a king bed, an en-suite bathroom, seating area, a private balcony, large Smart TV, and we are installing mini-fridges in each room next week. ... Latest reply by Debra300
    OK, real simple: I thought i would give Air-**bleep** one more try after shutting down the site for several months, Cancel policy: now they give customer the ability to canel within 2 week or something... and i have no choice... I am not a hotel and i do... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hello fellow Host! I need help with constructive criticism reviews. I’ve had 3 guest in a row that left my cottage very dirty. I realize people are on vacation and aren’t in cleaning mode, but please...rugs dirty, grease in the sink & on the stove, dish... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    For weeks now I have been unable to access my resolution center. I opened THREE different support tickets via https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us (really! no exaggeration! I have the ticket numbers to prove it!) for the issue and Airbnb kept closing th...
    Some guests have just left. I got an email to write a review. I follow the link. It says "you do not have access to this". I log out of my account and log in again, still the same message. Could it be that someone has hacked into my AirBnb account? I am t... Latest reply by Sylvie215