What Hosts are saying

For the past month I had to contact with Airbnb Support multiple times and each conversation prompted me to make a point: "The most of them are acting like ROBOTS and most of them even DOES NOT LISTEN YOU! AT ALL!" and are using "COPY PASTE text templates... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have 2 parents who want a fold up bed in their room for their child. I am not sure how to charge for this. I don't think it is fair to charge full price but cannot find a way to charge a reduced rate for 1 guest when the others are paying full price. Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi there all, first time users in need of some solid advice. I AirBnB my home which is a new build detached house and I’m concerned whether I am in breach of my lease also my neighbours don’t seem to like me erarning some extra cash and expect a family i... Latest reply by Helen3
    is it customary for the air bb to ask for the last 4 of my SS number and have my full name and DOB- that makes me a little uncomfortable since I don't know who sees this data- can you confirm that this is the process Thank you Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi everyone! My boyfriend are trying to check into our Airbnb - we’ve already paid. The host’s phone is disconnected temporarily and they aren’t home. I’m feeling uncomfortable about even staying at this point. What do you all recommend? Also, how can we ... Latest reply by Erin49
    HiCan somebody help me. I tried to use this coupon today, but when I entered the coupon code it got rejected stating Coupon code Code is no longer valid (expired). Congrats, Ervin! your $100 travel coupon is ready to use.To use your coupon, just add the ... Latest reply by Roberta2
    I am having repeated messages indicated in my in box. I can't clear the red dots and dont know what they refer to when things are highlighted in red in the lower icon bar. HELP! so frustrating .Liz