What Hosts are saying

Help! Im trying to recieve my payment from Air bnb. Apparently my bank account name is too long so I cant fill the form. Not sure what I can do Latest reply by Ria16
    Canadian, here. I'm currently dealing with a VERY high maintenance guest, but the biggest issue is over temperature. I've increased the thermostat to 25° C (77° F), which means it's about 21° C (70° F) in her suite. The furnace almost never shuts off at t... Latest reply by Alice595
    Having trouble for few months trying to add co host. Also errors in contacting site. Error in looking at feedback. Just seems to be more errors in site lately. But more frustrated at not adding a co host to my page
    I debated and actually agonized on how to write a neutral review for my latest guest. Sorry about the long post - I just need to vent. I take pride on communicating with my guests (100% response rate) even taking calls at midnight. So communication has n... Latest reply by Rinny0
    I have not gone through any cleaning service before but am now considering it, as doing this all myself is very time consuming. Are there any decent cleaners in NE Portland that won't break the bank?
    I stayed this weekend in the walk-out basement apartment of a very nice older couple's home. The unit had an infestation of millipedes. By infestation, I mean that upon arrival, there were several dead ones along each wall of the unit (1 bedroom, living r... Latest reply by Mark116