What Hosts are saying

Hi dear Airbnb support team, I have a question . I ve been a superhost for many years and now have three or four listings.Today a new guest made an enquiry about booking one of my apartments , I preapproved her and although she seems to have accepted my p... Latest reply by Ana1136
    What If the review by guests is not truth?1. case - We have AirBnB apartment in the middle of historical down town, 99% of guest (more than 100) understand that it is 5star and This guest decide that is 3 2. case - guest do not speak English just Russian... Latest reply by David-Erik0
    Does anyone experience issues with Resolution Center? I can't load it no matter using the phone or laptop, and I tried few different devices but it just keeps saying "Something went wrong. Please try again." (on the laptop) or "The server can't be reached...
    It turns out my listing wasn't as clean as it was expected, or so the guest tells me, I live outside of the city so I can't corroborate this information. This is the first time I've ever had a complain like this one so I don't know what will happen. She a... Latest reply by Mark116
    Dear AirBnB A guest has booked 84 nights leaving end of June, however wants to leave at the end of next week instead.1 Do I need to provide a refund for the difference?2 Can i unblock the calendar for dates they have left? Many thanks, CM - host Latest reply by Ange2
    So it’s my first time using airbnb as a media to rent an apartment. But when i tried to input my cc number, it says that i should’ve put a space in each 4 digits of the numbers when there’s no space on my keyboard at all. what should i do?
    Our global rule is to allow check-in on Saturdays only, with a minimum and maximum 7 night stay. Would like to override this restriction for a specific date range: Say, from June 4-7, minimum night stay is 3 and check-in day June 4 (Tuesday). Can this be... Latest reply by Patrick1274
    Hi there, I know that if I go into my profile, I can view the list of reviews that our guests have left for us. However, I can't seem to find a list of reviews I have left for our guests. Can anyone help with that? Latest reply by William284
    Good Afternoon Airbnb Hosts I have a small two bedroom cottage and can accomadate a maximum of 4 guests. When my guests arrived they asked me if they could have a few (in my eyes means 2-5 people) friends over before the rugby (which was in 3 hours), i ag...