What Hosts are saying

HiThis year i have only one guests review.No i have message on airbnb that one room need improvment because of low recent ratings.This guest was more than happy,gave me great review and even sent me message from another place later to tell me thank you.No... Latest reply by Florence498
    Why am I not getting the full refund of S$187.87. Intsead I received only S$153.00The unit was not delivered as contracted when I turned up because the Condo management does not approve Airbnb letting.I expect that Airbnb would have verified this. In fact... Latest reply by Ana1136
    I just my superhost status. In my progress form it says I have only been a host 3 times. Is this correct? 1/1 2018 -1/12 2018 I have been more then that. Also from 1/7 2018 till 1/7 2019. Latest reply by Linda108
    I have been with air bnb for a while with no problemsMy payments have been stopped because I have not completed the 'update your account' request from air bnb.Air bnb are asking for my Registration number.Can some one tell me where do i get or find my Re...
    Just had a review stating ' Take everything' which seems seems a little harsh, to me.We provide tea, coffee, fresh milk in the fridge, salt, pepper, mixed herbs, dried chillis, cooking oil, cereals and biscuits We supply washing tablets for the washing ma... Latest reply by David3267
    Hi host I have had smart pricing on from the begging and even though I thought there would be a lot more demand it seems as if I might be underselling myself. I am making less this year and it seem like a change was made without my understanding. Airbnb m... Latest reply by Ana1136
    This is probably a stupid question, but I am new to Airbnb and have not found a response to a very fundamental question. Very sorry to waste time. I just created my listing and did not find any place in which payment information is listed. How do I get pa... Latest reply by Ana1136
    As a host, I have set a min 2 night booking but sometimes there is a day between 2 future bookings that I would like to have filled . Is there a feature that would let me allow guests to book for that 1 day? I have set it to available on the calender but ... Latest reply by Dayna4