What Hosts are saying

Hi I have multiple listings and like most hosts with a few, keep records for both tax and guest management reasons. When I get the 'please review' notification, I get told the guest but not the listing it applies too. Anyone have a solution? Does AirBnB c...
    Hi everyone. I'm Peach from Vietnam. I have just become a co-host of 2 houses at Hai Ba Trung and Dang Thai Than street in Hanoi, Vietnam. Before that, I also managed some rooms at Ngo Van So street, in Hanoi. Today I want to change the reservation from N...
    It is midnight and your male guest, 53, for the next 30 nights is standing in just an undershirt in the middle of your hallway, disoriented, confused and covered in his own urine. He got up in the night and left his room with its own private bath and wen... Latest reply by Amanda78
    hello I have used airbnb previously and so far it has been so easy, but now you are required to photo your drivers licence or passport with the number showing.Up until now I have not been asked to do this and I am not sure this would be safe.Can anyone ad... Latest reply by Judith437
    My husband and I are new to being hosts on Airbnb. We are booking out our new basement suite downstairs. In our profile, we mentioned we have a one year old living upstairs but did not mention anything else about noise before people booked. We are now lea... Latest reply by Sandra126