How can I improve my listing to get book? Quien puede ayudarme a mejorar mis listings?

How can I improve my listing to get book? Quien puede ayudarme a mejorar mis listings?

My listings have a lot of views but not to many reservations ...how can I improve it?

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Iliana558 You have quite a few listings, and I only checked out the first one. But what I see on that one is that I have no idea what the living situation is. Your description is lacking a lot of information and I have no idea what I would be booking.

It's a bedroom in a house. Who else lives in the house? Who would a guest be sharing the house with? The host? You rent out rooms to unrelated guests? Are there shared bathroom and kitchen? 

You should describe what you are renting so guests would understand.

Angelica-Y-Jorge0
Level 10
Mazatlán, Mexico

@Iliana558 I took a look at your beautiful home and all the listings to try to make sense of it.

The first thing I would suggest is to stop renting the house by room and focus on the two listings entire basement of the house and the entire upper level of the house. As soon as you book one room for $65 to $75 you lose out on the whole home revenue of $280 to $480. If you are passionate about renting rooms I would suggest renting the rooms in the basement and renting the upper level as a whole home.

I noticed in your whole home listing you have a maximum of 6 guests with 12 beds. I would suggest changing this to more guests allowing there to be more value (not sure if this includes the basement but I would separate the two)

Hope this helps and I got all the info correct.

Jorge