How do I contact Airbnb Cutsomer Service in the United States

JoAnn0
Level 2
NY, NY

How do I contact Airbnb Cutsomer Service in the United States

I find it very fustrating that this information is not provided.

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@JoAnn0  Don't mean to be flippant, but have you ever tried a Google search?  Typing "Phone numbers for Airbnb" into the Google search comes up with pages of them.The very first one has the US, among other numbers- you don't even have to go to the site there on- it's just right there front and center on the first page of the Google search. Also, there is a huge pinned post on the first page of this Help forum "Contact Airbnb".

Mike1034
Level 10
Mountain View, CA

@JoAnn0 Airbnb just makes it hard for guests or hosts to call them. The reason is simple because they don’t want you to call them so that they can reduce the cost of building those call centers.

Ironically as @Sarah977 pointed out, google search is a great tool for you to get their phone number, which is simple, fast, and direct. It is much better than Airbnb site to look for any useful information related to Airbnb. Therefore, if you need to find anything related to Airbnb in the future, don’t bother to go on Airbnb site. Just launch google, and type in key words of the search, you will find what you need.

JoAnn0
Level 2
NY, NY

Thank you Ladies I actually FINALLY found something all the way to the bottom of the resolution page their is a button Airbnb Help