How soon can I get my payout for 1 year rental?

How soon can I get my payout for 1 year rental?

Dear experts

I have an apartment that I rent daily. Today, I received a request for special 1 year rental and the customer asked for special price.

I found out that you can give total special price for that 1 year period, but when will my payout be? Because payout info for air BNB states that I will be paid monthly, will my payments for 1 year be divided into monthly payments? Or will I receive it as a lump sum by the next month? To tell you the truth, receiving payment  latone month later for special price is already hard for me.

Is it possible to receive payment for 1 year rental sooner? I need to spend money to pay for cleaning, utilities, etc.

Please advise and thank you

Rendra

3 Replies 3
Emily487
Level 10
KCMO, MO

@Rendra0 

I am sure there are more seasoned hosts out there who can help but I would be very cautious about booking a 1 year rental through AirBnB. You may want to consider having a month to month lease with this person instead. This will give you actual authority over your property during their stay and it will keep AirBnB's hands out of your cookie jar. 

Cormac0
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Rendra0 

Why on earth would you want to give Airbnb circa 20% fee for a one year rental, go to a lawyer and him/her to drawn a tenancy agreement in which you hold the deposit the discount can be the 20% that Airbnb fee.

You have little or no protection using Airbnb for such a lengthy stay.

Мария15
Level 8
Moscow, Russia

Hi@Rendra0 

"For long-term reservations, payments are collected and released in monthly installments.

We charge your guest the first month upfront and release that first payment to you 24 hours after their check-in date. Future payments are released to your payout method on a monthly basis for the duration of the reservation. "

You may read more about long-term rent and payouts on Help (top right near your profile picture).