I just have a question about the host and I had a friend of a friend and her parents were coming down to visit so I’ve got the days of my Airbnb and I let them stay there and they

Tracy844
Level 1
Cocoa Beach, FL

I just have a question about the host and I had a friend of a friend and her parents were coming down to visit so I’ve got the days of my Airbnb and I let them stay there and they

They wanted to leave a review I don’t know if that’s possible and if so how could they do that

2 Replies 2
Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

@Tracy844 

If I understand your situation correctly, you have lent your lovely beach house to parole without them renting through AirBNB.

that situation is perfectly legal and normal. It’s your house and you do what you want with it.

With AirBNB, the only way to be able to post a review on a property, it is the 1st 14 days after a booking departure.

If AirBNB dis not benefit from this rental (even if you lent it for free), therefore AiBNB will not allow any review from those guest.

Annie
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Tracy844 no they can't leave a review. Also had they booked at a very low fee through Airbnb any review they left would have been deleted as Airbnb doesn't allow hosts to 'buy' reviews.