What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sophia
    Dear @Catherine-Powell ,I thought I would post my experience with a guest cancellation as many seem to write about poor experiences here.Our guest cancelled as his daughter has been selected to play for her country and hence wouldn't be attending a local ... Latest reply by Catherine-Powell
    Hi, I live abroad and need to find a trustworthy person for check ins or to go to my place to get a delivery, open the door for repairs, etc. Someone in Lisbon I can trust to help me with my apartment located in Graça. Thanks! Laura Latest reply by Rohit66
    I have tried to solve my friend's problem. but didn't get any kind of assistance: I wrote finally the words below. the case is: the owner opens an account at Airbnb. afterward, a guest stays at his apartment. after the guest's departure, Airbnb revokes th... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello my name is Pearl, I’m a law student based in Johannesburg, I would like to be a co-host for properties around Johannesburg. This will be my first-time co-hosting although I’m willing to learn and meet all your requirements for a co-host of your drea... Latest reply by Quincy
    We have three cabins that we’ve been renting for vacationers for 5 years now. Our reservations are excellent, and we maintain a 4.8 review. I seem to meet the criteria for being a Super Host but am not. VRBO had a Premier Hist program and we are consider... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I have been contacted through messages by a former guest. the message was purely social as they have bought a house in our area and have lost our contact details. Airbnb is asking me to accept their booking, although it is not a booking request. does this... Latest reply by Fred13