I like to cancel a property but still have some reservation

Tom56
Level 1
Santa Cruz de la Palma, Spain

I like to cancel a property but still have some reservation

I am a host for a property where i am not the landlord/owner. Now, i am  giving up this property but keeping the reservacion i recived.  The latest is next christmas ! is there a way i can take off this  property of my list of propertiys? I have 8 . 

I dont like the idea  of blooking all the free dates in betwen the reservacion.

and the second question is - 

normallz i have a minimum staz of 4 daz and for this reason not charging for cleaning. Is there a way i can charge cleaning fee in case somebody likes to book just for 1 o 2 days and introduce this into the system without explaining this on the main apartment site ?

thanks very much for respond 

Tom 

1 Reply 1
Daniel-Rusteen0
Level 10
California, United States

@Tom56 You can unlist your property and the current reservations will still be valid, although you may want to inform them you're unlisting because they won't be able to see the listing anymore and it might freak them out if they try to show their friend and the site says the listing is unavailable. To unlist, go to your listing settings and in the bottom left area is an option to unlist (also to snooze).

Unfortunatley, you cannot do that regarding cleaning. Airbnb is not flexible in thi way. The only way you would achieve this is by making your minimum one night and stating in the listing that cleaning fee will be refunded if the guest books at least 4 nights. *Please like my post if it was helpful*