I need technical help with my listing --- is there anyone from airbnb that is available to help?

Kathy338
Level 1
Hopkins, MN

I need technical help with my listing --- is there anyone from airbnb that is available to help?

I am trying to edit the Cancellation Policy from Flexible to Strict.  When I click Edit,

it just brings me to editing the whole listing with nothing going to the cancellation

policies.  I can't find a contact number or live chat anywhere on the website so I am

stuck.

6 Replies 6
Jenelyn0
Level 2
Orlando, FL

Hi Kathy, @Kathy338

You might want to read this article on how to change your cancellation policy: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/475/how-do-i-change-my-cancellation-policy

Hope this help.

Jen

Hi Jen~

I tried that a number of times & it always takes me to a different page.  I can't list until that is changed.

Sure wish there was someone to deal with the technical issues.  I'm stuck.

Who from airbnb do you contact when you have questions?  Thanks!

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

hello @Kathy338 ,

See Contact Airbnb - A Community Help Guide [UPDATED] 

BTW If you using a desktop/laptop try logging out, clear the browser (cookies,cache) and start over again. Or use another browser, if available.

Best regards, Emiel

Added:  Are you using the right "edit" button ? Must be the one next to "Policies". Works OK on my side !

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Kathy338 There a few things you can not change until your listing is live. I think this is one of them. Make the listing active then you should be able to change it immediately.

That was what I needed to do!  Thanks so much!

Another question.......I need a Strict 30 day cancellation policy.  It says we need an invitation for this.

Who do I cantact?  Again, thank you!!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Kathy338

You have already been provided with a link with all the ways of contacting Airbnb earlier on the thread. "Contact Airbnb -a community guide".

Give a call to customer services in your country. However this cancellation policy is normally only given to those with high end properties or those difficult to access (for example on a small island).