Is there a way to view total days rented?

Laef0
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

Is there a way to view total days rented?

For tax purposes, I am trying to figure out how to see my total days rented out last year, without having to manually go through and add up all the periods that were booked ...

11 Replies 11
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Laef0 Yes, go to your Transaction History and then in the upper right hand corner you will see Earnings Summary.  This will not only provide your earnings, but the number of nights rented as well. 

Hope this helps!

Clare

uhh, no it doesn't, you mean the 'Gross Earnings' tab under Transaction History?  It's just telling me the $ amounts and date of reservation.

Maybe it's an airbnb.ca difference?

I just found it under 'STATS/EARNINGS' ... 

@Laef0 You should see the information you need under Earnings Summary, not the Gross Earnings.  The tab is located to the right just under the Completed Transactions, Future Transactions and Gross Earnings.

Brittanny0
Level 2
Idyllwild-Pine Cove, CA

i also don't see that as I have the same question.  I believe AirBnB may have changed things. 

Not seeing this at all. 

Brittanny0
Level 2
Idyllwild-Pine Cove, CA

I just found this out the not-so-intuitive way.  

1.) "Switch to Hosting"

2.) Click the "Earnings" tab

3.) Scroll down just a bit to where it says "2022 details" in bold, or whatever year you're in, and right above that you should see the LEFT arrow to access prior years data.  

Hope that helps! 

Christophe2420
Level 2
Paris, France

On the web site (not the app): -Menu -Listing -Next steps for you (click the right arrow) -Track the number of nights you host

On the web site, there is no entry for "Next Steps" under "Listings." There is a column for "booked nights," but the numbers there are wrong. Not sure what to do. I've tried Support.

Justin1501
Level 1
Tucson, AZ

airbnb.com/hosting/ -> "Insights" -> "Earnings" then you can click through the years below the bar graph to view the associated info, e.g. "nights booked."

Thank you! That was easy.