Long Term Guest Mail

Janelle55
Level 1
Morris, IL

Long Term Guest Mail

Hello!

I am staying at an Airbnb for the entire summer while I am working at an internship far from my hometown/school. The owner of the place I am staying at is new to Airbnb and does not know a lot of details of how the whole process works. As I am here for three months, he has given me permission to have things mailed to myself at the Airbnb address. However, we are not sure if just having things addressed to my name at the address will be valid as I did not sign any lease or other legal form that would list me at the address. This is not just for Amazon or other online shopping, I need to know so my work can send me pay stubs and other documents!

How do I address mail to myself, the long-term guest, so that I will recieve it at my host's address? Thank you!

2 Replies 2
Russell156
Level 2
Haslet, TX

Janelle

Great question my house has a business name so I tell my long term folks to use their 

guest name

c/o business name

adress

city, state zip

hope this helps

Russell

Bradley88
Level 2
Richmond, VA

Go to the post office down the street and set up a p.o. box. Then you don't have to worry about your mail. The host doesn't have to worry about your mail. If you don't get a pay stub who's at fault?? You're a guest, be responsible and forward your mail to a p.o. box.